DNV GL SE
DNV GL forms the world’s largest ship and offshore classification society, a leading technical advisor to the oil & gas industry and a leading expert for the electrical power industry value chain. DNV GL also takes the position as one of the top three certification bodies in the world.
DNV GL is:
- the world’s largest ship classification society and a recognised advisor for the maritime industry
- a world-leading independent provider of risk management, technical advisory and technical assurance services to the upstream oil & gas industry
- a world-leading provider of testing, certification and advisory services to companies in the electrical power value chain
- a world-leading provider of software for managing risk and improving asset performance in the energy, process and maritime industry
- and one of the leading certification bodies in the world
- DNV GL comprises about 17,000 employees across 300 sites in more than 100 countries, and have revenues of EUR 2,500 million per year.